I am going to change things around here, I did change a few already. Things have been random till now but that is not going to be the case anymore. I have a plan! And I am hoping it will work out the way I want it to.
First thing first,
HOLAA! I know this is the fiiirstt post directly to you guys after well…the “About me” first post thing (that does count! Alright Fine! It doesn’t! but just dont shoot me a glare with those eyes! Geez!). The point is I really want to thank everyone who has ever opened this site and all those followers who have joined in with me in the past two months. Thank You so much! Also, I am grateful to meet such amazing writers here as well.
Anyways off to the interesting part,
I have a plan for this blog. It d be awesome to know what you think about it.
1) I am going to write about emotions , all kinds of emotions, happiness, sadness, confusion, frustration, anger, everything! (Yeah I know it is late to tell you all that with almost 100 followers now but hey its better now than never, right?). Therefore the change in the tagline. Pleasee tell me what you think of it!
2) There will be a topic for each Month. Ahh Yes, I decided Having random posts is easy but staying focused on one topic? Now that’s called pushing through comfort zone. So every month I will have a topic that I will write a poem,writing piece and a short story on. There will even be guest posts , link up and everything!
The topics maybe a situation, a prompt, an emotion or even a TV series! Basically, anything that needs my attention xD. Anyways, Depending on how vast the topic is, it will be for a month or two. Most of them will be for a month but I am just keeping the extension as an option (yeah I have thought this through). Either way I’ll let you know about it for sure!
3) Guest Posting Now now, there are going to be quite a few of them. I’ll try getting good ass writers for you all so there is a different view point for the topic. Some freshness! Anyone interested just mail me, I’ll look into it!
4) Facebook – So I saw the response on my Blogging Poem and saw how many people struggle through the same things when we start new. So I made a group for all the new bloggers, mainly writers, to meet and help each other out. It is just starting out but with your help we can grow really fast! Here is the link to it feel free to join in! Other details are in the description of the group.
5) Link ups – Okay the intresting thing for all the bloggers. The topic every month is a challenge to all the bloggers out there if they can write about the topic of the month. Just post about the topic and then link one of my posts (of the same topic) there, I’ll link you or reblog you.
If there is a massive turn out in that I’ll probably have a post with all the links about the topic. Is that a carnival then? Is that what the kids call it these days? (Says the seventeen year old). Anyways that is what I will do.